Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jonny's 23 Birthday

So for Jonny's Birthday we did so much, his Birthday was back on March 18 but I haven't updated out blog in a while so I wanted to share what we did for his Birthday. I got him Jazz tickets, but they we like 8th row tickets! They were awesome!!!! And the Jazz won also which made it even better! Here are some pictures from it!

So I had gotten him the Jazz tickets which we just found on KSL and his family and my family all pitched in and got him a brand new iPod!


Needless to say he had a very good week!

2 comments:

Alex said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY jOnNy! It looks like you had a good one :) I 'm coming to visit over the summer!!!

Love you guys!

Alex said...

P.S. You don't realize how luck you are!...When I saw the Jazz in Sacramento they lost :(