Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Beautiful Home!

So I took some pictures of our house and here they are. It's pretty small but we love it!


This is our bedroom





This is our living room, we couldn't fit a couch through the door

but the love sac wasn't all that fun to shove in the car either.


Here is my favorite part of the house.


I love this kitchen, I love the white cupboards they're my favorite!

So here's our house! I hope you enjoyed seeing the pics of it! We have a bathroom but its too small to get a good enough picture so you might have to just come see it for yourself, but it is clean, I promise thats not the reason why I didn't take a picture of it.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Your house looks cute Whitney! I was blog stalking and found you! Your decorations look great!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are blogging again. Your house is too cute and I must say, very clean. Thank you for sharing your life. You two seem very much in love and there is nothing better than new, young love.

Meagan said...

What a cute little place. I love it. It reminds me of our first little "love" appartment. THose were the good ol' days.

Anonymous said...

Your "house" now looks like a home! I was a little worried when we were moving you in lol. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I was anonymous!

Megan Svetz said...

So cute I love it! You did an excellent job decorating!