Monday, November 3, 2008

Our One Month Anniversary




Well I cant believe it but it's already been a month since we got married! It has also been the best month of my life! So being the person that I am I woke up and just kinda a little bit forgot it was our anniversary and started getting ready for work, while I was getting ready Jonny pops his head through the door and says happy 1 month anniversary and gives me a kiss, and so of course I say it back. And for lunch we went and got a sandwich and split it and came back to work. So I was up stairs working and for those of you who dont know Jonny and I work together he's in the warehouse and Im upstairs in the office, it's awesome! Anywho, so I was up here working and in he walks with this beautiful arrangement of flowers! I love flowers! you can have anything you want if I get flowers! Oh there so beautiful! So I posted a picture and I just wanted everyone to know that I am married to the most amazing man in the whole world and I love him more and more everyday! He's everything to me and I dont know what I would do without him!

2 comments:

Elder Martinez said...

Jonny,

I have no doubt that you will continue to make your Grandpa Day proud. Even after 50 years he makes grandma's heart flutter when he walks in the door with flowers!

Remember making the video to ask Whitney out and Gary catching you in front of their house. I loved the times we schemed and planned together what special ways you asked Whitney on your first date (despite it ending with a "minor" car accident), prom, and then involving the whole family in the "scavenger hunt" marriage proposal. You definitely have class and know how to make everyone feel special. I am sooooo proud of you two!!! Love ya tons!!

Anonymous said...

thats really cute! cant wait to see you guys next month!
love you both!



marissa♥