Monday, March 2, 2009

My Buddy!

This is Jameson Dean Moffat he was born July 11, 2007 and at 6 months old he was under 10 pounds. My sister had no idea why he wasn't gaining any weight and finally took him to primary children hospital in Salt Lake and they told her he has Cystic Fibrosis. It was very sad but we were happy to know what the problem was. When he hit 10 pounds we threw a party, we were so happy. Now he'll be 2 in July and he weighs more then his 3 1/2 year old sister! He's perfect. He is the happiest boy I know. He is always laughing or doing something to make you laugh. He loves being held and he loves to cuddle. He loves being outside and he loves playing with others. There's always something new that makes you laugh. He loves closing doors especially the fridge, if you open it he has to close it! He loves turning lights on and off. One time I caught him plugging in the Christmas lights and unplugging and doing it over and over again, I took that away pretty fast. He loves being at grandma's house and loves to play with his Aunts and Uncles. He plays very good with his Sister Savannah and he knows exactly how to get her mad. When he does his treatments for his Cystic Fibrosis he is usually very good. He does them every morning and every night. As long as you have a movie on for him he's happy. And he has his own chair he sits it when he does his treatment. Last week my mom was watching him and so Jonny and I were over Sunday Night helping her and it was time for his treatment, so we put this vest on him and it pumps air into the vest and it's his physical treatment, he does it for 30 minutes. He wouldn't let me put him down, I had to hold him the whole time, but it was a good experience for me to feel a little bit what he has to go through. Anyways, read the post below and see if you could donate even $5 it always helps. We want to keep him in our lives as long as we can.



3 comments:

JoshFez said...

Oh I love those pics...too bad I am his favorite :) JK I love you guys!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!! So how do I make a donation?

Rachel Haack said...

Oh my goodness Whitney,
I had no idea...thank you so much for giving us a chance to help in some small way.
HE IS ADORABLE.

And the WEIRDEST thing happened last night, I went to bed and you and your hubby popped into my head. I thought, I wonder how Whitney is doing? And then the next morning I woke up to find a comment from you! Too funny! I was so excited to hear from you. But I have to correct you, the friendship is most definitely TWO ways.

:)

Rachel