Monday, July 13, 2009

Moving right along

So as of July 6th, which is a Monday, Jonny has been taking a Phlebotomy class which is every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6-9. The only downer is it's in Salt Lake which is an hour AWAY!!!! So really he's gone from 4:30 till 10:00 every other night!
We also share 1 vehicle so it's kinda hard for me to go anywhere or do anything when I have no means of transportation. So my mom who owns FOUR cars! yes 4 cars and Malerie drives one of them and she can only drive one of them at a time is generously letting me barrow...
a bike.
But I am REALLY REALLY GRATEFUL for it Mom :)
So I have been riding a bike to and from work everyday since Wednesday which it's not a long time but you can be the one to tell that to my butt! Jonny is LOVING his Phlebotomy class! He's praying he can get a job here at the end of the month in a hospital or something of that sort, but that kinda makes me sad because right now we work together and I LOVE it! But I know that this will be good for him and he is super excited about it. He does get to bring volunteer's to class and he'll be drawing there blood I told him I will come in and I'm not very excited because I have very hard veins to find and last time I got my blood taken it took the lady like 5 times to find my vein. So if anyone would like to volunteer let us know.
We already have me, Noah and Hannah
but those two will probably weeny out.

2 comments:

One Big Happy Family said...

If I lived by you I'd do it!!!!!

Alex said...

Oh Jonny,If I lived by you I'd do it too! Good luck!