Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Playing Doctor

So last time I posted I told you that Jonny is taking a phlebotomy class... he is doing sssssoooooooo good!!!! He came home the other night with needle marks all over his arms and hands!!! Now it's bruises but thats ok, but since they have actually started drawing blood from each other he's allowed to wear scrubs... oh man can I tell you how I feel when he puts those scrubs on?!? HE IS SOOOOO HOT! I love them! I always want him to wear them, I think it's just a man in uniform, there is nothing hotter then that. So here are some pictures of Jonny in his blue scrubs!


Doesn't he look super hot?!?






Anywho, so yesterday and tomorrow he is allowed to bring family and friends and draw there blood, so I went with him and let him practice on me... I know scary right? He did such a good job, he did both my arms and both my hands and then he did like 4 other people and he only missed the vein one time! And it was in one of my arms! Im so proud of him he is absolutely amazing! Here are some pictures of him taking my blood.





I was totally fine as long as I wasn't looking :)

2 comments:

Alex said...

"HOT" is not the word to use for my brother lol. But watch out... The doctor is in the house!

Good job Jonny, I would never be able to stick people with needles, I would scream right along with them!

Alex said...

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

I read my comment again and realized that I sound rude when I said, "HOT is not the word to use for my brother."

What I meant was, he's MY brother haha!