Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fiction Books- Non-Fiction Life

Fiction- I have really enjoyed reading Fiction books, well ever since I started reading which has been the past 2 years, maybe that long, I don’t know… anywho, ever since I read Twilight which was in fact the first book I have EVER read all the way through, but ever since I read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn I have really enjoyed reading. I love reading books that have a movie coming out, but I have to read the book before I watch the movie or else I wont read the book, like Harry Potter I still cant get past the 1st chapter in the 1st book, but I love the Movies! Anyways, I read My Sister’s Keeper and then saw the movie… I cried in both but the book was better than the movie… Well ever since I saw the Movie Trailer for The Time Traveler’s Wife and saw that it is based off a book I have really wanted to read the book, which brings me to my next paragraph.

Non-Fiction- I went to the Library to barrow the book The Time Traveler’s Wife and they said they were out but they would put me on the waiting list… 27th in LINE!!! So I have been patiently waiting even though I probably wont get it for like 6 months… but having the most AMAZING husband in the world, I came home from work today to the smell of Clorox, and I saw on the table Flowers , chocolates, and the book, The Time Traveler’s Wife! I am so excited! I was really surprised to see it also, I love Jonny so much. He is always doing little things for me! I love reading my fiction books but I am so THANKFUL for my Non-Fiction AMAZING Husband!

Oh, I also cut my hair, I like it...what do you think?

7 comments:

Alex said...

AAAAHHHH! That is so sweet! Not to sound picky/high maintenance or anything but the man I marry will have a high bar to live up too!

I like to read the books after I see the movie, that way I'm enjoying the movie instead of critiquing it!

I can't wait for the Time Traveker's Wife!

Love y'all

Elder Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder Martinez said...

Let’s see....jealous? ABSOLUTELY!

I have a WONDERFUL husband but not really do a lot of romantic stuff. He works hard for his family so that we can have the extras!

I would like to take the credit for teaching Jonny to do these things but I probably have to say that the "silent" example would be my dad. He is AMAZING to my mom and as long as I can remember he has done little things like this for my mom. Jonny has always reminded me of my father in his mannerisms, thoughtfulness and overall spirit.

LOVE THE HAIR!!! The weight loss definitely is evident in your face! Jealous there too!!!

Love ya both!!!

Alex said...

P.S. I'm liking the hair!

One Big Happy Family said...

I love, Love, LOVE your hair!!!

krista said...

yay for amazing, awesome husbands...

and super cute hair. i love it! you look great.

JoshFez said...

I LOVE IT! You have the sweetest husband---can I borrow the book when you are done :)