Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Job and a New Face

So Jonny is all done with his phlebotomy class and he's been searching for a new job... right now he's working with me at EHS he's in the warehouse and I'm in the office, but it's been really nice being together, but he wants to move on to bigger and better things, and I'm very happy for him. So he made up his resume and started sending it out to people and well
Juan Carlos Martinez II doesn't really get a whole lot of responses, so he took it around to a couple of places and had 3 interviews at... I dont remember what its called but it's in Orem and well he got the Job! He is so excited and I am very happy for him too!!!
So to celebrate I decided ( us being not able to go buy ice cream or afford a movie right now) we were going to do... MUD MASKS!!!!! I know so fun right?!? So I got the mud all ready and I put it on me and then I talked him into letting me put it on him, it was really fun! So we were sitting there watching one of our favorite TV shows SCRUBS and we were trying to laugh but we couldn't because our faces were so tight and we couldn't smile it was sooooooo funny. Here are two pictures.


This one we could move our faces


But this one we could NOT move our faces!

Jonny's trying to smile, I didn't even try! HAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Alex said...

WOW Whitney, Jonny must really love you...I didn't think there was anyone on the planet that could convice Jonny to "relax" with a facial beauty product!

Congrats on the job Jonny!

Alex

P.S. It's because people think your an illegal allien with that name...walk with pride!