Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Christmas Time

I love seeing all the lights around Christmas Time, everything just looks happier. I think that Christmas lights are so beautiful! Last night we went on a double date with Jonny's friend Ephraim and his girlfriend. We went to Salem Pond and walked around it, It was beautiful! We haven't really taken to many pictures of us since we got married so it was nice to have some pictures of it. At first I wasn't really wanting to go cuz it was really cold but it was a lot of fun and I'm glad Jonny came up with the idea.

We're really excited for Christmas this year, for how long we've known each other we have never spent Christmas together and I am so excited to spend every Christmas with him for the rest of forever!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so fun...I love Christmas too and believe me the first one is so much fun with your hubby!!!

Unknown said...

i love that pic! =)
i miss you guys alot! see you soon =) <3


marissa

Kraig & Courtney said...

Oh you guys are so cute! i hope your first Christmas is great, but not the best! i hope they continue to get better and better!

Anonymous said...

Christmas is upon us again!!! I'm sooo excited to spend Christmas together!!!