Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Time

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? This year it was early I could wait any longer
4. When do you take the tree down? IDK when I get a minute to do it
5. Do you like eggnog? ewww no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Beauty and the Beast Watch, I still have it too.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom, she's the worst!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jonny
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I should mail some, but I didn't this year
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? socks there so boring
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Scrooged hahaha I wanna go watch it right now
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I feel like it
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I dont think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Dinner
16. Lights on the tree? well ya, and there white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Grown up Christmas list
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? this year going to Reno
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher. Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen and Rudolph...
20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pj's on Christmas eve everything else on Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? going to the store and all these kids whining!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? umm idk
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? At my moms we always have Italian food, its amazing!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My car fixed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHaHa have you broken the law together...??? Isn't vandalizing (aka. toilet papering) against the law? j/k!
You guys have the best love story!!!

Meagan said...

Hey Jonny and Whitney! I hope that your guys' Christmas was great and I hope that you have a fantastic 2009!

Anonymous said...

Whitney,
Despite how much I enjoyed your Christmas Blog, I'm getting a little bored seeing it as the newest one.

WRITE A NEW BLOG :)