Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drastic Weather!

We have had some crazy weather this week! One Morning I think it was Thursday we woke up to this!


It was soooo pretty and it had completly melted by the end of the day.

Then on Friday we spur of the moment decieded to go on a little vacation with my family. We went down to the arches! It was amazing! We had soooo much fun! These are pictures at the arches, it was a 2 mile hike! I was complaning!







That was at the arches and then we went to Balanced Rock or something like that we just got out and took a picture thats all :)


We stayed in this little town called Montecello and it was pretty weird to see a Temple there!



My favorite place was Goblin Valley, that's where we went to next! Oh man I would go back it was so fun! If you have seen Galaxy Quest you know the part where Tim Allan is on that planet with the wierd aliens and they eat the one that's injured and then he fights that rock monster thing? Anywho Goblin Valley is where they filmed that scene. We went and kinda got lost and were climbing all over the rocks and Jonny went up in this cave, you cant see the picture to good but it was really fun.








That little spek on the right is me Jonny was up on top of this huge like mountain thing.



As you can tell we were very tired on the way home! It was sooooo nice to sleep in our own bed Sunday Night!

2 comments:

alexandra martinez said...

Don't you just love fun get-aways!? I want to go there, it looks like a fantastic adventure...especially the cave...dun dun dun!

Alex

Rachel Haack said...

I really admire that you go somewhere for fun. I always end up telling Tyler I don't feel like packing or traveling and we wind up watching tivo'd Oprahs all Saturday afternoon.

That desert looks amazing though, glad you had fun!

Tell the family hi for me!

Rae