Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cystic Fibrosis Golf Tournament

2 Weeks ago Aubrey and Josh put together a golf tournament to help raise money for the cystic Fibrosis Foundation! Jonny and I have never been golfing before except mini golf and golfing on the wii but thats about it, so we didn't know what to expect, but it was a blast! We played in teams of four and we were with Paul and Christy Marshall and they let us barrow there clubs. My favorite part was riding in the golf cart.

But Aubrey got everyone who came a shirt and on the side of it theres a jet and it says "Fighting for a cure" its way cool. There is also a walk a thon coming up next weekend in Provo if anyone wants to come let me know. It'll be fun!






Hahahaha oh man I almost forgot My mom and Step Dad and Noah and Step Brother Talon were all on a team too and my mom hit a golf ball and the ball hit Noah right is the stomach! It knocked the wind out of him and it was soooooo funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My name is Jerry Moyer and I'm releasing a DVD, FIGHT-The Movie, to help raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I coach you young boy, Nat Gallen, who is FIGHTing CF and I'm determined to help his FIGHT.
You can get more information on the movie by visiting...

www.iamreadytofight.com

Thanks
Jerry