Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Malerie and I went to the Taylor Swift concert last night and let me tell you it was Legen...dary!!!!!!! It was the best concert I have ever been too! And Ive been to alot of concerts Saves the day, Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, Rodney Atkins, Brad Paisley, Reel Big Fish, 3 doors down, Weird Al theres probably more I dont know but this was soooooo awesome!!!!! Here are some AMAZING Pictures from row 14 Yah thats right 14!!!!




She is so pretty and we got tons of good pictures!







She started singing this song called "Hey Stephan" and we were looking around for her and we found her clear up here!




This was her "Love Story" Song







Here is her final song Should of said No it was awesome

3 comments:

Alex said...

Wow you got some awesome pictures Whitney! It looks so fun!

Meagan said...

He Whit! It looks like you guys had a great time! I hope that you and Johnny are doing great. Let your family know that we said Hello!

Marcie said...

whitney, My daughter and I were there too. We loved it. She was awesome! Glad you had fun. d