Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vegas Vacation

A Couple of weekends ago Jonny and I went to Vegas with My Mom, Paul, Malerie, my Aunt Tamra, Aubrey and her kids and Megan and Natty and we went down there because The Hainings were having 2 weddings! Im so glad I was able to go, it was SSSOOOOOO hot but it was a ton of fun! We stayed at my Grandma's house down there, its a super nice house but in a kinda scary neighborhood but we had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from it.
This is me holding Kelli's boy Kyle


Here is Megan and Kelli


Aubrey and Kelli


Megan and Kelli's oldest Lucas


And here is Jenny and Rocky!


They Cut the cake with a Samurai sword it was awesome!


Jenny and her Dad Jim


Megan Aubrey and me (holding Kyle)


Sorry no pictures of the car! It was way to scandalise I think my blog would be X rated if I put up those pictures...


But this is Natty





Malerie Didn't want to walk through trader Joes so I pushed her in a cart, we got alot of dirty looks.



These Pictures are at Krissy and Matt's Wedding





Krissy and Matt




No comments: