Monday, September 21, 2009

My Husband cracks me up!

Jonny is sssssoooooooo funny! He is constantly trying to make me laugh, which isn't very hard because I laugh at everything. But he just cracks me up. We were at my moms a while ago and I dont know where she got this but it's a knights helmet and Jonny put it on...


On Saturday we went to the Penrod BBQ with my family and my Mom painted the little kids faces and Jonny let me paint "eyes" on his eyelids, so when he closed his eyes they looked open, well it turned out kinda scary...

We had a prayer on the food and I whispered to Jonny during the prayer to close his eyes! lol





And this picture was taken at Aubrey's house, he got outta the shower and grabbed the towel closest to him which happens to be our 2 year old Nephew Jameson's towel.
Oh Honey I love you so much, thanks for always making me laugh!

3 comments:

Alex said...

This is hilarious! Whitney painting en eye on Jonny's eye lid was so cool!

Megan Svetz said...

HEHEHEHE! Jonny you make me laugh too :) Great eyes Whitney, you should be an artist...not :)

Jonny & Whitney said...

He was laughing the whole time on the left eye, I told him he was gonna have a lazy eye if he didn't stop laughing. When we said the prayer I leaned over and told him to close his eyes.