Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sacramento Trip

So this past weekend I was able to go to Sacramento for my cousin's wedding! It was soooooo BEAUTIFUL! I wish I would brought the camera, but we cant find it.

Here is Daniel and Ashley with my Uncle Mike and my Aunt Lynette! I'm so excited for them and the whole day was absolutely beautiful!

I had a great time with Megan & Joe and the girls! They are so fun. Isabella calls me ninnie ( and so does Savannah and Jameson) but she was quiet surprised to find out my name is Whitney, she told Joe that that wasn't my name and that my name is ninnie. :) It was so fun!

Here is Isabella

And here is baby Nat! She is sooooo funny, she does the cutest faces!!!!

2 comments:

Shvetzo'va said...

Ha ha, I love the bit about Bella not believing your name was Whitney. She's been calling me Lisa (this is Sarah-Joe's sister-btw) most of her life. I haven't wanted to break it to her that I'm not Lisa because on Joe's side, Lisa is her favorite Aunt. Why upset an otherwise happy assumption?

The Wrattens said...

Congrats to Daniel, his new wife is soo cute!! Also those little nieces of yours are the cutest little things EVER!!! How is everything going for you and Johnny??