Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scary Movies

I have decided I dont like scary movies anymore. I cant do it! Jonny and I LOVED Scary movies in High School (maybe it was just because we got to hold each other that much closer :) but maybe it's because were getting older, maybe because we dont live at home with our parents, maybe were just big babies, I dont know. Anywho, Jonny rented THE HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT which just happens to be based on a true story. Freakin Scary! Dont see it unless you never want to sleep happily ever again! And it doesn't help that Jonny go's to school before I leave and doesn't get home till late! I usually go home and eat lunch but not today, I am still way to freaked! I called my Mom and she excused Noah from School and I went and picked him up for lunch, it was really fun! He cracks me up, we mainly talked about scary movies but it was nice. So I started taking him back to school and I asked him what time his next class starts at and he told me "Oh it ends at 1:55" (and I look at the clock and it says 1:30) he didn't tell me he only had a 25 minute lunch break! Oh well it's not like we do this alot. But I had a great time with Noah today at lunch!

Ps Im going straight over to my Mom's tonight to do laundry! There is no way Im going home all by myself!

NO MORE SCARY MOVIES FOR ME!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE HATE HATE scary movies! After signs came out, I slept with a hige thing of water by my bed forever lol!...And it wasn't even scary!

Maybe one day when I have a snuggle buddy!

Alex